20/11/18

Smart-phony-start-stoppers

When a conscious hu-man bee-ing,
after a ho-nest self-reflection come to a conclusion,
that s/he is not doing something right,
the best thing to do next is...
...to stop.
Changes start with a stop.

For now we cannot create separate realities,
create save-checkpoints to load/resume later,
and we cannot take on two or more paths simultaneously.

Think about the problems you have...
...and stop all activities that are problem associated.
That's all. Really!

Any time I'm wise enough to follow this advice,
it's for good. Often what comes next is so sudden
and unpredictably nurturing, that it was only
possible to reach for it by let the problem alone.

...

All this is to say:

Leave your job, if you don't like it. Just leave.
Without plan. Without fear. You've come to this place,
to this reality for a reason. If you don't know this,
you don't know yourself.
Find your true self.

Leave your phony (if some) "friends". You'll miss them
for a while, but what will come after this will be
so much more for you (and for them) that it may even
make them do the same!
Then you'll have real relationships.

How I'/77 so sure? Why I think that I know better?
Because of two things: I've done it, and we still
have the same awful, animalist, stupid, degenerative
social structure at the moment I'm writing this.

We should stop our current way of living if we
really want change. And mean all-of-it.

I have to give only my words as a assurance for you:
Every regressive action you take, while knowing the above
is a vote "Against" change. Live with this then.
I will not. I choose to stop. Here and now.

Love you all and be wise,
/77