22/01/19

Fall

( g-translated )

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Fall

The leaves of the
Good
, scattered by the wind of
Despair
, struck my face so hard that
I
could not protect the face for the
Others
with the hands of
Fear
. A cold sweat from the
Conscience
fever watered the soil of the pure
Past
. Thrills have repeatedly shaken the body of my
Nature
. The steps of the
Future
roared relentlessly the brown dust of
Childhood
. There was no echo. The noise was low and short. And I, like the
Truth
, was out there.

Time was running fast. The trees of
Hope
became more and more naked, and the ground was almost entirely covered. Nothing seemed to be left to me. But I was there and looked with the eyes of
Delusion
. What was actually going on? All this knew only the
Love
, that had moved for a long moment in the mind. She was tired of my old questions and was waiting for me to stop asking. She waited for me to stop moving. She waited for me to understand.

Angry, I stepped up and approached the darkness of the winter.

It was getting colder. That made me hurry up to get warmer. Dangerously close to absolute zero of
Consent
I stopped. With great effort I managed to turn around - there she was - beautiful, green, radiant, all-encompassing and humble. It was there - the
Truth
.

I could come back. Did I? Would She come back with me to the temple of the
Peace
again and marry me with
Love
? Did I ask this again? Wasn't I too exhausted? Did I stop taking and instead begin to give? Did I want to be plundered? My eyes, long lost their color and shine, saw only
Lust
. No! I did not want anything. I don't give anything. Nothing deserves me. I am Great!?

I turned around and
She
swallowed me.

~ 22:10